Personal Insurance and Safety Update
Halloween is over and that means we are in the middle of the holiday season. During the next 45 days, we will all be busy shopping, eating out, and traveling. Thieves know that the police are overloaded during the holiday season, and they take full advantage it. Burglars know that there are many expensive items in homes and cars during the holidays.
Your home or renter’s insurance will provide coverage for theft or loss if you have the coverage. Now would be a good time to call us for a free personal insurance review. Whether you are holiday shopping at the mall, online, or a little of both, keeping yourself and your personal information safe is important. Here are a few holiday shopping safety tips:
Holiday Shopping Safety
- Always be aware of your surroundings.
- Lock your shopping bags in your trunk.
- Never allow children to make unaccompanied trips to the restroom.
- Never leave car doors unlocked or windows open.
- Always park in lighted areas. DO NOT park in remote areas.
- Shop with a friend.
- Teach your child to go to a store clerk and ask for help in case your child is separated from you.
- Avoid wearing expensive jewelry.
- Keep receipts in your wallet or purse.
- Avoid carrying large amounts of cash.
- As you return to your car, make sure to keep your car key in your hand.
We work to ensure that your personal insurance provides the protection you deserve and need. We understand you may need different coverage like a personal umbrella, RV insurance, valuable articles coverage, earthquake, or flood coverage.
Over the years, we have found that homeowners who adhere to the following strategies have a better chance of obtaining the best possible combination of coverage, price, and service.
Our trusted insurance professionals are here to help you
with every step of the insurance process and can design a personal or
commercial insurance policy to fit your needs. One of the insurance
professionals will work closely with you to ensure that you receive
individualized attention you deserve.