Our agency works very hard to bring our clients the best possible combination of premiums, coverage, and service.
Whys to reduce your homeowners insurance (these may not apply to every insurer)
- Purchase all your insurance through our agency
- Install an alarm system
- Choose paperless billing
- Avoid making small claims
- Pay annually instead of monthly
- Review the limits in your policy and the value of your possessions at least once a year
- Ask us about additional discounts
- Evaluate your policy and eliminate any coverage you no longer need
- Consider increasing your deductible.
- Don’t confuse what you paid for your house with rebuilding costs
- Keep your home well maintained
- Replace your roof, water heater, and other equipment when needed
- Review your policy regularly. You may not need the same kind of coverage you did a few years ago.
As a full-service insurance agency, our clients range from large multi-state enterprises to small and medium business, along with residential home, scheduled personal property, auto, liability umbrellas and all other ancillary personal insurance products.
When you form a relationship with Neate Dupey, you can rest assured knowing you will always be treated as an important client, and that your business or family’s future will be fully protected.
We look forward to speaking with you and assisting you with your insurance and risk management requirements.