- Review my insurance to make sure I have the right coverage
- Take the time to read my insurance policies
- Does my independent agent have all my correct information, including new phone number, address, and newly purchased property?
- Make sure I have identity theft insurance
- Do I have enough life insurance?
- Do I need life insurance for my spouse?
Other Items To Consider (you may need insurance for some of these)
- Bought a new car or sold a car
- Changed your marital status
- Bought a boat, RV or ATV
- Change of address
- Welcomed a new baby into the family
- Major inheritance
- Have a new teen driver in the family
- Child headed off to college
- Purchased second home
- Planned foreign travel
- Started a home based business
- I now drive my personal car for work
The Neate Dupey Insurance Group had its beginnings in 2010 with the establishment of AMD Insurance Services in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Since then, we have grown to become a boutique independent insurance broking and risk management firm, supported by a large panel of national carriers, with clientele throughout the United States.
We occupy the niche between the big national insurance agencies and the typical suburban or captive agency. This makes us the ideal insurance partner for those clients seeking a combination of personal service and technical expertise.
We focus on tailoring innovative insurance solutions for clients who require more than "off the shelf" financial services.