It is common for people to ask us why their auto insurance premiums going up. In some cases, it is due to an increase in accidents or tickets. However, there are many other reasons auto insurance premiums go up. Now maybe a good time to have us complete a review of your auto insurance. Call us today for a free review.
Reasons Why Your Auto Premiums Increase
- You bought an expensive sports car.
- You now have a teenage driver.
- The deductibles on your policy are too low.
- You drive more miles.
- You have moved from the country into the city.
How to Reduce Your Auto Insurance Premiums
- Increase your deductible.
- Do not get tickets.
- Buy older vehicles.
- Use an independent agent to shop your insurance.
- Combine your other policies for discounts.