We offer coverage options that are both flexible and affordable and will work with you on an individual basis to find a policy that best suits your needs. Our team is dedicated to providing the assurance that your family and your possessions are secure.
Our Home Insurance coverage options include:
- Property Insurance
- Homeowners Liability
- Renters Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Mobile Home Insurance
- Scheduled Property Insurance
- Landlords Insurance
- In-Home Business Insurance
There are several ways to save on home insurance.
- Have your agent shop around and compare quotes from multiple insurance companies to find the best price.
- Consider raising your deductible. A higher deductible means you'll pay more out of pocket if you need to file a claim, but it also means you'll pay lower premiums.
- Install safety features like smoke detectors, deadbolt locks, and a security system. This can help lower your premiums.
- Consider bundling your home insurance with other types of insurance, such as auto insurance. Many insurance companies offer discounts for bundling policies.
- Don't insure your home for the market value. Insure it for the cost to rebuild it, which is usually less than the market value.
- Pay your premiums annually instead of monthly, as some insurance companies charge a fee for monthly payments.
- Maintain a good credit score, as insurance companies often use credit scores to help determine premiums.
- Stay claims-free, as making a claim can cause your premiums to increase.