An Insurance Update And Review
Everyone wants to save money on their insurance. There are many ways to save on your insurance, and many don’t have anything to do with the lowest cost. Low-cost insurance does not necessarily mean better insurance. If you buy the lowest cost (premium) insurance, you may have coverage gaps that you will find out about when you have a loss.
We can help you find the best possible combination of, price, coverage, and service. By doing this, you can know that you have the right kind of insurance for you at a competitive premium.
How To Save On Your Insurance
- Have your agent shop your insurance to make sure you have a well-designed program.
- Consider increasing your deductibles.
- Don’t report small property claims. Call our office, and we can help you review these options.
- Don’t get tickets.
- Make sure your property is insured to the full replacement value.
Consider other unique coverage that you might benefit from, including
- Earthquake insurance
- Flood insurance
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability